Thursday, April 28, 2016

Giving Up Sugar?

I'm trying to give up sugar.

I continue to doubt I will be able to keep up this no sugar policy but perhaps my doubt is a kind of hope for reverse psychology to work on myself.

I want to get at the truth and not some fad diet. Not "make the theory fit the data".
"Hey everybody you've got to do the same diet as me! I'm a beliver and I will convert you to my new religion!"
Is a religious attitude the only way for humans to stick with something?
Would less sugar make me mellower? sadder? less energetic?
Is there really ever a time that "sugar would help"?
Will the weekend suck without sugar? Will that go away in time?
Is sugar one of my main sources of happiness in life? I hope not!

All fruits and veggies are better when at room temp or warmer.

New record ORION SUNRISE. I think I have decided my favourite form of music is progressive rock. GO on and hate me if you must. Its not a very popular genre.

Well in my case maybe a sort of funky computer prog rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHm832QKY_I


Good by sweet Prince - thank goodness your music will remain with us.


No comments: